Asia Europe Business School is co-founded by East China Normal University (top 16 universities in Mainland China) and emlyon business school (Top 2 business school in France, top 21 in Europe).
Located in Shanghai, the most vibrant international metropolis, AEBS is the unique business school that crafts cross-disciplinary talents. AEBS has the ambition to build entrepreneurs and cross-disciplinary talents around the Belt and Road, combining Eastern and Western wisdom, best management practices, and a high level of social responsibility.
Developed to train global entrepreneurs, AEBS will combine the excellence of ECNU in the humanities and social sciences with emlyon business school’s excellence in entrepreneurial management and innovation.
* Double degree from one leading Chinese university and one top French business school.
* Global experience: with an enriching and vibrant experience in China and France.
* Double language competency in speaking fluent Chinese and English, and some French, will give you a distinctive edge
* Triple international accreditation by AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA (top 1% of world business schools)
* A range of specializations: marketing & brand management, entrepreneurship, innovation & leadership (HRM), operations & supply chain management, finance & accounting, and more... giving early insight into career prospects and postgraduate education
* Teaching innovation in digital and blended learning, project based learning
* High employability: totally 11 months for internship in China, France, and other countries
Double Degree Bachelor's Program in Business Administration (Global BBA)
Double Degree Master’s Program in International Business (Global Management and China Studies)
AEBS’s Career Development Center (CDC) provides personalized consulting and placement assistance, powered by its strong relationship with local and multinational companies, and through its powerful alumni network. Highly valuable service includes: career mentors, career coaching, career consulting day, company visits, summer internship programs, employer presentations, job postings.
* Cindy Zhang—Head of International Recruitment
* Tel: (+86-21) 62231012
* Wechat: zhangxincindy